Data settings for Android products.1. Go to icon – Settings.
2. Go to – Connection (if`s not, go to point nr. 3).
3. Go to – Mobile network.
4. Go to – Activate Mobile data and Data roaming.
5. Go to – Access point name.
6. Go to – Add, to create a new one.
Name: Lyca Mobile
The rest of the fields can remain blank.
IMPORTANT! Don’t forget to select “SAVE” when you are done.
Other InformationThe iOS (Apple) devices should not require manual changes of settings.
If all the setting were entered correctly and you still cannot connect to the internet please contact our Customer Service.
Customer service Lyca Mobile
- Phone: 08-52054977
- Call 3332 from Lyca Mobile number.
- Mail: email@example.com